What can SAND Geophysics provide for you?
Dedicated to surveying and consultancy, we specialise in high-resolution seismic, sidescan and magnetometer surveys. We also provide personnel for offshore acquisition, processing, interpretation and reporting.
If you want your project monitored with reliable quality assurance we can provide offshore party chiefs or client representation that will follow the project from start to finish.
SAND specialise in UXO and Chirp datasets
- Defining & Reviewing Survey and equipment specifications
- Assistance with survey setup and processing workflows
- Data review & QC
- Sidescan Sonar, Magnetometer/Gradiometer and seismic data processing
- Data presentation and visualisation
SAND Geophysics launches new high-resolution seismic inversion service. Following a number of successful trial projects, SAND’s robust processing system is now available for all clients interested in the quantitative characterisation of the marine near surface using geophysical data.
SAND have developed a bespoke in-house software suite specially to provide cutting-edge, quantitative imaging of 2D (QSI) and 3D (QSI-3D) marine seismic reflection data sets:
- Derivation of bulk physical properties, such as P-wave velocity, bulk density and porosity.
- Derivation of advanced sediment properties, such as undrained shear strength and relative density.
- Added value processing of extant data.
- Effective, quantitative integration of multiple vintages of geophysical and geotechnical data.